วันจันทร์ที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About me


About me

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My name is Chutima  Sukkasem


Nickname is Nampung. I am 13 years old.
 
I have one brother. My brother is older than I am.
                                                                                                                                                                         I love he very much.


 I like to read the cartoon.
 
Read the cartoon  makes to   happy , enjoy and relax. 
 
 When I  grow up I wish  to be a pharmacist.
 
Pharmacist dare to at pay a medicine makes the patient is lost from the symptom.
 
I hope that I will get my wish.

 
 


 


                             

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น